Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Chicken Rollups

We went to a friend’s house for dinner, and afterwards, my husband begged me to get the recipe. The recipe was simple and from ingredients that I usually had at home. Even my little Carl, will eat two or three every meal…even breakfast!
2 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
3 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 Tbsp chives (I used Italian Seasoning)
2 Tbsp milk
¼ cup melted margarine
1 cup crushed seasoned croutons/bread crumbs
2 tubes crescent rolls
salt to taste
Mix chicken, cream cheese, chives, milk, and salt in a medium bowl. Place approximately ¼ cup chicken mixture on each crescent triangle and roll up. Pinch edges to seal tightly. Dip rolls in butter and coat with bread crumbs. Place on cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment